[Digikam-users] Similar pictures set to test with Light Table...

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Wed May 9 17:35:05 BST 2007

On Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2007, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Following developement of current Light Table tool in digiKam :
>
> http://www.digikam.org/?q=node/221
>
> ... i need to have a set of similar pictures to use on Light Table to
> perform test in real.
>
> I search exactly a pictures collection like that :
>
> http://www.apple.com/aperture/compare/compare.html
>
> The pictures need to be very similar, but not exactly the same (:=))). If
> you have some samples like this, please lets me hear...
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Gilles Caulier

Hi Gilles,

here:
http://www.daniel-bauer.com/gilles/gilles.tar.gz
(83.4 MB, 118 tiffs)

Warning: contains nudes  - as usual :-)
but nothing special, so apart from having series with quite similar pictures
its not interesting for other people to load them down...

If you want them for your test, please let me know, when you've dowloaded
them, so I can delete them from the server again...

kind regards

Daniel

Madagascar special: http://www.sanic.ch