[Digikam-users] how to setup color management

Nicolas Vilars n.vilars at free.fr
Wed May 9 16:27:18 BST 2007

Charlie Bradley a écrit :
> in setting up color management, digikam asks for color profiles directory.
> Where would that be / how do I find it?  also how do i set up the icc
> profiles settings?  This may be more obvious when the profiles directory is
> established
Well, there is nothing established yet, some of us use the directory:
/urs/share/color/icc

For a good introduction on color management, be sure to have a look at
this document:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_color_management

Regarding Digikam, have a look here also:
http://linux.vilars.com/dotclear/index.php?2007/01/03/6-color-management-workflow-using-digikam

--
Nicolas Vilars
<http://famille.vilars.com>