[Digikam-users] digikamimageplugin docs won't display

Paul Waldo pwaldo at waldoware.com
Thu Mar 29 20:57:34 BST 2007

Hi all,

I am trying to get the docs working for digikamimageplugins.  I have
digikam and the image plugins compiled and installed at version 0.9.1.
I compiled and installed digikam docs 0.9.1 and that works OK.  I run
showfoto and select "showfoto Handbook".  The Help Viewer window opens,
but I get the message "There is no documentation available for
/showfoto/index.html".  I also get similar results for "Image Plugin
Handbooks" in showfoto.  Thanks in advance for any help!

Paul