[Digikam-users] digikam 0.9.1 issues for Canon 300D

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 07:12:36 BST 2007

2007/3/28, Sami Cokar <sami_cokar at hotmail.com>:

> result from SVN compile:
>
> a) RAW orientation still incorrect.  I will spend more time searching on
> BKO
> before sending my test images.

If you use digikam from svn, update Exiv2 to 0.14. This library handle Exif
orientation tag from RAW file and some data decoding have been fixed with
this release.

b) RAW batch conversion creates JPG file.   RAW file is 5.1MB, JPG is 8.0MB.
>   not sure if this should be considered an issue.

It's normal.  Kipi RAW converter create JPEG file without use compression to
preserve image quality.

regards