[Digikam-users] digikam 0.9.1 issues for Canon 300D

Sami Cokar sami_cokar at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 04:00:22 BST 2007

I tried searching BKO but "raw" "Jpg",  are 3 letter words.

I have feisty kubuntu using digikam 0.9.1 and two issues are present for RAW
images from my Canon EOS 300D , also called Canon EOS digital rebel:

A)  RAW thumbnails rotated incorrectly for portrait mode

B) batch conversion of RAW images to JPG creates files  of "all black"
images.

I will try to build from SVN to test 0.9.2 trunk.

Thanks.