[Digikam-users] Wrong date in all photos

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:51:25 GMT 2007

Alright, I think that I've identified the problem. The database has
the wrong dates for some reason. I simply copied the database from my
old 0.9.0 installation. But when I copy and reimport a photo, then it
has the correct date.

I would simple erase the digikam.db file, but then I would lose all my
tag information. Is there a way to either:
1) Have the database rebuild the date information?
    or
2) Save the tag information so that I can reimport the photos?

Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://technology-sleuth.com/long_answer/why_are_internet_greeting_cards_dangerous.html
http://what-is-what.com/what_is/touch.html