[Digikam-users] Wrong date in all photos

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:13:12 GMT 2007

Hi,

Dotan, I received your screenshot.
There's one thing that is unclear :
- we can see that the photograph properties are correct, showing the
right creation date, in the tooltip and in the sidebar (2 different
pictures)
- we can see other pictures in the main thumbnail view which have the
same date for creation and modification

Does this apply to all your pictures, ie creation date showed under the
thumbnail doesn't match the creation date you see in the photograph
properties ?

If it's the case, that would be the problem. I guess this is why Gilles
asked you the database to check it...

--
Fabien