[Digikam-users] Wrong date in all photos

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 15:13:15 GMT 2007

Dotan,

You can check into you sqlite database file if image date stamp are correct.
The file is digikam3.db stored in you root album library path.

i use 'sqlitebrowser' program to display content. others DB GUI don't work
properlly (kexi, knoda, etc.)

http://sqlitebrowser.sourceforge.net/

The file content have some tables easy to understand.

If you don't understand DB stuff, you can send this file by private mail.

Gilles