[Digikam-users] Wrong date in all photos

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 19:02:40 GMT 2007

On 14/03/07, Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dotan,
>
> Witch digiKam version you use ?

0.9.1

> Witch camera model you use ?

My personal camera is a Fuji 5500, before that a Fuji 2800. The wife
insists on photographing with her Nokia 6280 and we have hundreds of
photos from friends with different models of cameras.

Note that the problem occurs with all the photos, irregardless of
camera used. And opening the photos with other tools such as F-Spot
does not present a problem: in F-Spot the photos are sorted properly.
So I don't think that the problem is with the photos themselves :)

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/drm.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/biography/123/collective_soul.html