[Digikam-users] Compiling 0.9.1 on FC6

David Preuss lists at nichi-doku.de
Sun Mar 11 14:43:11 GMT 2007

Dear Gilles,

<snip>
But check if you have more than one libexiv2*.so in /usr/lib/ directory.
only the 0.12 release must be installed...
</snip>

after uninstalling everything, I managed to install digikam. Now I have
two new problems:

1. All imageplugins are gone. They are shown in the settings dialog
under imageplugins (30 plugins found), but not in the image dialog. Also
I cannot find the RAW converter tool anymore in the tools dialog.

2. When I open digikam the fonts are shifting to the top from left to
right. Looks like this:

                          gggggghhhhhh
                eeeeefffff
       ccccdddd
aaabbb

Do you have again some helpful hint for me?

Thank you very much,

David