[Digikam-users] Compiling 0.9.1 on FC6

David Preuss lists at nichi-doku.de
Sun Mar 11 00:46:34 GMT 2007

Dear Gilles,

thank you for the input. I tried to do it but maybe I didn't understand.
I configured everything with --enable-debug=full and then started
digikam again. I got the same output.

Then I started from within gdb and got the following output

[New Thread -1208206688 (LWP 3893)]
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Exiv2::Error'

[Switching to Thread -1208206688 (LWP 3893)]
0x0063e402 in __kernel_vsyscall ()

What did I wrong?

Can you also give me a hand on what to do if I want to manually clean up
the system? What files do I have to delete? I maybe try to remove
everything and install from scratch.

Last but not least:

Thank you soo much for the help (all of you guys, but especially Gilles).
I look forward to use my most important software again (I started
shaking already ;-))

Thank you

David