[Digikam-users] database - tagtree - help please :-)

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Fri Mar 9 18:31:52 GMT 2007

Hi there,

I need to work with the tags and the tag tree in another database (MySql). I
can find out which tag is assigned to which picture, but even if I stand
upside-down, I just can't find out, to which parent a tag belongs.

I see the ways from

Images.id -> ImageTags.imageid, that gives me tagid, then
ImageTags.tagid -> Tags.id, that gives me the name of the tag

so I can assign the tags name to the image. But how do I find out the partents
of that tag?

Can you help me, please?

thanks a lot!

Daniel