[Digikam-users] colour profile trouble with Raw

Sebastian Kraft sebastian_kraft at gmx.de
Tue Mar 6 18:24:44 GMT 2007

Hi,

I have some problems getting 16bit raw editing running.
As I read I have to setup colour management to edit RAW files with 16bit.
I took the SRGB profile from bibblelite and set it as my working profile.
As input profile I tried several profiles but colors are very bad.
Unfortunately it seems that there exists no official profile for Penatx
istDL2. What can I do to get the advantages of 16bit editing with digikam?

When I open the raw file in 8bit mode things like adjusting tone curves are
done with 8 bit, right? so I don't get the advantage of more different tone
values when I open with 8 bit mode?

regards,
sebastian