[Digikam-users] digikam-0.9.1 and japser

Dennis Veatch dennisveatch at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 6 12:37:13 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 06 March 2007 07:27:53 am Arnd Baecker wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Mar 2007, Dennis Veatch wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > Your right, did not realize jasper does not build .so by default.
>
> Me neither, Fabien and Achim helped me through that
> on the developers mailing list ;-)
> (Funnily, it used to work before ...)

Yah that was my confusion because the 0.9.0 configure had no issues with that
and no other apps that can use it barked about it.... at least not that I
have found yet.

Not that they will now cause I got shared :)

> > Well enabling shared worked but I did not do your
> > suggested "--prefix=$DIGIKAMDEST".
>
> That's only needed if you install everything to a different directory
> (stored in the environment variable DIGIKAMDEST ;-).
>
> Best, Arnd

Hm yeah, I threw it in where kde lives.

Oh and just let me say. Digikam is the best camera app ever for kde/linux/open
source/etc/etc.

--
You can tuna piano but you can't tune a fish.

http://www.lunar-linux.org/
It's worth the spin.