[Digikam-users] unable to run digikam-svn

Pedro Venda pjvenda at pjvenda.org
Fri Mar 2 11:30:43 GMT 2007

On Friday 02 March 2007 10:58:54 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> ok, i have already seen this problem in the past. Please check in your
> system both version of Exiv2 is not installed. Only Exiv2 0.12 (or current
> svn implementation) must be available in your computer.

digikam-svn is being compiled and linked against exiv2-svn (compiled before
digikam, obviously) and system's exiv2 library is 0.12, so I suppose this
isn't the problem.

> If you find an old version (0.11, 0.10, etc.) remove it, clean up
> kipi-plugins, libkexiv2 and digiKam, re-start autotools, re-compile and
> install all...

there may be older versions laying around, but thei're not used. I'll verify
my digikam-trunk compilation script to check if thei're in fact explicitly
linking against the local exiv2-svn.

regards,
--

Pedro João Lopes Venda