[Digikam-users] view by date stopped working

santner santner at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 19:38:52 BST 2007

I rarely view my pictures by date, but have recently noticed that last
November digikam stopped grouping my photos by the date they were
taken.  I have verified that the time stamp still exists in all of the
pictures, and I have even re-synced all of my pictures with the
database.  I am currently running 0.9.1, which I switched to several
months ago (I don't think that it was back as far as last November
though).  Anyway, has anyone else noticed this issue?  Any ideas on how
to test and see what is wrong?  Thanks,

Shane