[Digikam-users] error in updating from svn

Caspar Maessen cmaessen at casco.demon.nl
Sat Jun 9 15:57:07 BST 2007

Op zaterdag 9 juni 2007, schreef Thorsten Schnebeck:

  > Have you tried to choose one anonsvn server by its IP?
  >
  > ;; ANSWER SECTION:
  > anonsvn.kde.org.        3058    IN      A       134.2.170.97
  > anonsvn.kde.org.        3058    IN      A       88.198.37.77
  >
  > Maybe one is broken and one is fine - but I don't really have
  > deeper svn knowledge. Have you also deleted the hidden .svn folder
  > in the download path?

A great tip. Tried
svn://134.2.170.97/home/kde/branches/extragear/kde3/graphics and
everything went fine while 88.198.37.77 gave me the same problems as a
experienced before. So definitely broken!
It is a pity that this situation can last for more than a day. It took
me several hours experimenting. Well, the most important thing is that
I have a working copy of our favorite program again.
Thanks again.

Caspar.
--
Veiligheidsmanagers proberen een tegenwicht te bieden voor ongebreidelde
drang naar moed en het nemen van risico. --B.J.M. Ale (2004)