[Digikam-users] converting Pentax RAW problem

Martin Schmettow schmettow at web.de
Fri Jun 8 15:26:51 BST 2007

Sorry, I cannot agree. Your preview image is a bit to dark, it lacks
details in the mirroring water surface. Colors are not vivid. Be
reminded, that the preview image was produced by your camera, not Digikam.
Also consider, that the edited version I uploaded was produced quickly
from a Jpeg, which is only 8bit. You can expect better results
(especially more details in the dark parts) from your raw image. Try it
with L/C/G filter. Digikam brings all filters needed to produce good
results from raw images, if you know what you're doing.

--Martin.