[Digikam-users] Set Image Date and time?

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Wed Jun 6 07:18:15 BST 2007

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007, Hubert Furey wrote:

> Arnd Baecker <arnd.baecker at ...> writes:
>
> > Hmm, I cannot reproduce the problem (using current svn):
> > - select a few images in the Album View
> > - Image -> Adjust Time & Date:
> >   Add 10 hours
> >
> > If  "View -> Sort Images -> By Date" is ticked
> > (Have you checked this?), the images
> > do appear in the changed order (maybe after changing
> > back to a different folder and then going back).
> >
> > The date which is changed is the one under
> > "Image Information" (not those "Date and Time (digitized)",
> > or "Date and Time (original)".
> >
> > HTH, Arnd
> >

> Oh, well that does clear things up.  Yes it does work as expected, now that I
> understand the behavior of the plugin.  I double checked the docs and they are
> in need of some information.  Maybe I'll try to draft something....

That would of course be great - any additions are welcome!

Remark to the developer team:
I just tried to find out about procedure to supply additional
documentation, but did not find anything on the digikam
web page under "Documentation" or "Contrib".
What is the correct approach, and should a short description
on this maybe added to the Webpage to encourage contributions?

Best, Arnd