[Digikam-users] Digikam-users Digest, Vol 26, Issue 33

Paristo paristo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 14:48:09 BST 2007

Hi! I'm sorry if i write now little wrong list, thisis  what i have followed
now two years.

Im right now using Mandriva 2007 Spring and lately i haven't have internet
connection on my PC and i need transfer all my files with old 128Mb memory
stick.

Problem is that i have Digikam 0.9.1 and i would like to get 0.9.2 version
but it seems Mandriva spring dont have own packages for it. I downloaded all
needed files (digikam+exiv+few other) and installed but i get error about
libstdc++ library and its about that i dont have right version (libstdc++6-
4.1.2-1mdv2007.1.i586 is current installed). I think reason is that i toke
those files from cooker because i couldn't find any other newer version.

This is error message what i get when i start Digikam from CLI:

digikam: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.9' not found
(required by /usr/lib/libdigikam.so.0)

And so far i have found only info that i should update GCC to get it
working. I would not like to do that without internet connection and
otherway to update to cooker anything else than what i need (digikam right
now only).

Is there any other packages for Mandriva spring than cooker and if is,
where? I dont like either install from src anything else than few times when
i like to take part of develope process.

Thank you (and im sorry if this is now wrong list and my bad english).