[Digikam-users] workflow question

"Sveinn í Felli (IMAP)" sveinki at nett.is
Tue Jul 24 21:52:00 BST 2007

I have an Olympus DSLR.

It's RAW format is saved as .orf (Olympus RAW format), to
which I must apply specific color profiles (.icc).

Normally I download RAW's and JPG's into two different
subfolders.
On the RAW side I delete most of the pictures, I keep only
the best. Those I can then use as a base for further
processing.
The JPG's serve for documenting my activities, and maybe
some web work or emailing friends.

Regards

Sveinn í Felli