[Digikam-users] Scrollwheel and picture orientation

Thomas Klausner tk at giga.or.at
Mon Jul 23 08:23:48 BST 2007

Hi!

I'm using digikam-0.9.2 on NetBSD-4.99.24/amd64.
I have two questions.

The first is about scrollwheel support. In 0.9.1 in the album viewer
when viewing a single image  I could use the scrollwheel to go to the
previous/next images. This stopped working for me in 0.9.2. Does
anyone else see this? I don't remember doing any changes in my setup
that might affect this.

The other question is about pictures coming from an Canon EOS 400D --
gqview-2.1.5 automatically knows how to orient them, but digikam
doesn't.
When comparing the exif tags as displayed by the applications, gqview
shows a "Orientation" tag with "left bottom" for ones that should be
turned left by 90 degrees and "top left" for ones that are oriented
correctly. I can't find this tag in the ones displayed by digikam.
Should I file a bug report about this?

Cheers,
 Thomas