[Digikam-users] inefficient use of screen space

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Tue Jul 10 17:04:21 BST 2007

Arnd Baecker wrote:
 > which version of digikam are you using?
 > With recent versions you can adjust the icon size.

I'm using 0.9.2 as shipped with Fedora 7.  Which is
confusing because this blog posting
(http://www.digikam.org/?q=node/218)
says 0.9.2 can adjust the thumbs and icons sizes,
but the screenshot does not match what I see.

In any case, I can't try anything until this is resolved:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/digikam-users/2007-July/003927.html
I'm assuming I can tweak some config file - but of course it's a bug
if you can use the UI to get into a state you can only recover from
by editing a config file.

P.S. For now I'm reading this via the archives rather than being
subscribed, so cc'ing me would be appreciated.
--
	--Per Bothner