[Digikam-users] Digikam and separate partition

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 17:01:28 BST 2007

Rachel,

Here on my main computer, i use a huge secondary HDD (300Gb) to host all my
pictures without problem.

The disk is mounted using a standard way. Nothing is require to use digiKam
in this configuration.

Your problem is certainly in your computer settings...

Which linux box you use ? Can you give a copy of your /etc/fstab ?

Gilles Caulier