[Digikam-users] sql queries digikam

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Mon Jul 2 20:20:31 BST 2007

Hi Jeroen,

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007, depot @ xs4all. nl wrote:

[...]

> Perfect! That is what I was aiming at.  Now I can use these queries as examples for custom command
> line sqlite3 queries on my digikam3.db.

It seems you have a lot of knowledge about sql queries.
I wonder whether a short tutorial on using those in the
connection with digikam would be helpful
(either for the hand-book or the upcoming
wiki http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Digikam ?)

On the other hand, for the KDE4 release of digikam,
changes in the database will be made at some point, see
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Digikam%20development%20discussion

> Thanks again. I will rebuild digikam tomorrow. Am not at my machine right now.

Don't hesitate to ask in case of any problems,

Best, Arnd