[Digikam-users] sql queries digikam

depot @ xs4all. nl depot at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 2 16:09:02 BST 2007

> to prevent problem with multithreading in digiKam, do not use KDE API
> directly, but "DWarning()" instaead "kdWarning()"
>
> unforget to put #include"ddebug.h" at top of source to compile fine.

Adding DWarning() instead of kdWaring() gave me a make error:

.libs/digikamsearch.o: In function `kio_digikamsearch::special(QMemArray<char> const&)':
digikamsearch.cpp:(.text+0x3da6): undefined reference to `DWarning(int)'
digikamsearch.cpp:(.text+0x3dbe): undefined reference to `Digikam::Ddbgstream::~Ddbgstream()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [kio_digikamsearch.la] Error 1

Anyway, I am not sure if this is relevant. The suggestion by Arnd didn't help me.

Regards,
Jeroen

jeroen.leijen.net/photography