[Digikam-users] sql queries digikam

depot @ xs4all. nl depot at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 2 12:55:59 BST 2007

Hi Arnd,

Thanks for your response. But it's not quite what I am looking for.

The queries (user searches) stored by digikam in the digikam3.db are in the format used by digikam.
Eg 'digikamsearch:1%20AND%202?1.key=imagename&1.op=LIKE&1
.val=20&2.key=imagedate&2.op=LT&2.val=2007-07-02&count=2&name=testsearch');
These are not sql queries.

I am looking for the sql queries that digikam generates to access the digikam3.db internally
when a  user performs a search.

Regards,

Jeroen

jeroen.leijen.net/photography