[Digikam-users] Digikam-users Digest, Vol 20, Issue 17

yves thomazeau yvesthomazeau at free.fr
Fri Jan 12 23:38:19 GMT 2007

Le vendredi 12 janvier 2007 06:00, digikam-users-request at kde.org a écrit :
>  Digikam-users at kde.org

> Hi:
>
> I've noticed that only after I made the (down)grade. I don't know
> exactly why they downgraded the package, but I think it had something to
> do with libexiv2 (maybe someone can explain this properly ;-)
> Now I've lost all the new features and I cannot revert to my previous
> situation, so my sugestion is DON't "upgrade".
>
> By the way, is there any change to get the Debian package for 0.9 back?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Pedro
Thank you for your suggestion and description ;
I am glad to see that i am becoming a wise user of Debian for i was prudent
enough not to upgrade .
In fact i am not suprised that the new version is older (!!)
however  instaling the 0.9 version is now not trivial because the stable
distribution offers only the 0.7 version ....
I prefer not to advise anything and let a moderator help you to do so ....