[Digikam-users] tag hierarchy wish 139547

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Mon Jan 8 17:50:52 GMT 2007

Hi Gilles,

I post this here, to not blow up bug reports with questions.

first: the toggle options work fine now.

My questions:

- Is there a reason to select "Not Tagged" too when clicking "select all"? (My
arguments why not to select it are in Comment #56...)

- I dont really understand the function of "apply changes" in Comments/Tags.
What is it for?

Changes are always applied, as soon as I click in another picture, on an empty
space in album, choose another album. So what makes the difference, if I
click "apply" or if I don't?

- Is the IPTC-stuff currently under development or shall I file some bugs I
thik I found in Rev: 621321 ?

kind regards

Daniel
Madagascar special: http://www.sanic.ch