[Digikam-users] bad display at www.digikam.org/?q=about/features09x

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Wed Jan 3 11:27:37 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 03 January 2007 09:19, Gerhard Kulzer wrote:
> Am Montag, 18. Dezember 2006 16:06 schrieb Daniel Bauer:
> > Hi,
> >
> > just a short note:
> > the page
> > www.digikam.org/?q=about/features09x
> > looks weird in seamonkey / firefox / MS IE
> > but ok in opera
> > see attachements...
> >
> > kind regards
> >
> > Daniel
>
> Right, but only if you squeeze it narrow as your screenshots show. I tested
> with IE5.5 and IE6, looks good in normal width.
>
> Gerhard

Hi Gerard

I like squeezing but I swear I havn't squeezed the browser :-)
(it was set to 1024x768).

Here some screenshots to show the difference between opera (good) and
seamonkey/firefox (bad):
http://www.daniel-bauer.com/test/digikam_seamonkey.png
http://www.daniel-bauer.com/test/digikam_firefox.png
http://www.daniel-bauer.com/test/digikam_opera.png