[Digikam-users] Color Mgmt: Nikon D80; Printer Profile use; GAMMAPage

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Tue Jan 2 20:09:35 GMT 2007

Le Vendredi 29 Décembre 2006 12:52, Nicolas Vilars a écrit :
> Might be correct, but... the Digikam team do NOT recommend the use of
> the color managed view option of Digikam.
> Instead, you may have a look at Dispwin or Xcalib... see my page for a
> howto (http://linux.vilars.com/)

Well, since i have fixed several bug just before 0.9.0-final release about CM
stuff, we can use properlly the color managed view option...

Here, i'm using this option all time now. The corrected color displayed with
my LG Flatron L1915S flatscreen are incredible.

I don't have a device to calib my screen. I have used the ICC color profile
profided by the screen maker. I enough for me...

Gilles