[Digikam-users] compilation problems with digikamimageplugins-0.9.1-RC1

Dieter Jurzitza dieter.jurzitza at t-online.de
Tue Feb 20 20:43:45 GMT 2007

Dear listmembers,
in order to compile digikamimageplugins on my SuSE 9.3 system (gcc 3.3) I had
to revert a change in digikamimageplugins/border/imageeffect_border.cpp

In version 0.9.0 the line denoted
default:
	return(QString::null);

in the new version it has been changed to

default:
	return(QString());
the latter returning an error:
In file included from digikamimageplugin_border_la.all_cpp.cpp:3:
imageeffect_border.cpp: In member function `QString
DigikamBorderImagesPlugin::ImageEffect_Border::getBorderPath(int)':
imageeffect_border.cpp:639: error: syntax error before `;' token
make[4]: *** [digikamimageplugin_border_la.all_cpp.lo] Error 1

The same issue arises in digikamimageplugins/hotpixels/blackframelistview.cpp,
the same modification fixes it. Patch is attached.

To whom this might concern ...
Take care

Dieter Jurzitza

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)