[Digikam-users] rename series

emerge nick.alderweireldt at telenet.be
Tue Feb 13 21:24:26 GMT 2007

How can you rename a series of photos in an album ?
Googling gives some info on renaming series when you download photos from a
camera but that is not what I am looking for. I want to rename a serie of
photos that I have already for years on my PC. The function exists and works
very well in the later versions of Gthumb (Gnome), but as I switched from
gnome to kde I am looking for the same feature in Digikam.