[Digikam-users] Q: Why does moving to Trash take forever?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 17:56:31 GMT 2007

Three minutes ago, I told digikam to move one photograph to trash. The
progress dialog box is still sitting on 0%.

This is the worst example I have experienced so far, but it seems like
every time I delete pictures by sending them to trash, the process is at
best excruciatingly slow.

Is there some setting or something I can change to cause moving pictures to
the trash to occur at a reasonable speed?

  Doc

PS In the time that it took me to write this e-mail, the progress bar
hasn't changed at all.