[Digikam-users] pics with the same name

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 23:56:32 GMT 2007

Uwe Haider said the following at 12/24/2007 03:52 PM :

> Hi Doc Evans,
>
> there is a function to rename files while downloading them. Take a look in the
> download-dialog there is a option to rename the files with date and time in
> the name.

Maybe I'm blind, but I sure don't see anything like this.

I select "Download All", and it then asks me to identify the album to which
I want to send the pictures, but there's no option to do anything at all:
in particular there's no option that allows me to change the names of the
files as they are downloaded.

  Doc