[Digikam-users] Easy way to simply copy selected files out of Digikam?

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Tue Dec 18 11:59:36 GMT 2007

On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 12:19:38PM +0100, Markus Spring wrote:
> Chris G wrote:
> > Is there no way to select a number of pictures in Digikam and then
> > copy them to some other directory?  I want to copy a number of
> > pictures to an SD memory card but I can't see an easy way to do it.
>
> Try drag-and-drop into a konqueror window. This works fine for me.

What's konqueror?  Well, I sort of know but I'm running an fvwm2
desktop with virtually no GUI applications at all.  I really want a
way to ask Digikam to write selected files to a specified (as in I
type it in) directory.

At the moment I have created a 'destination' album in Digikam and I'm
dragging and dropping to there for subsequent copying which is OK but
not perfect.

--
Chris Green