[Digikam-users] How to remove IPTC tags.

Geoff King gsking1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 03:20:54 GMT 2007

Arnd and others,

Here's my version of the python script to scan sub-folders and make
changes to jpg and tif files that are found.  It is similar to Arnd's
script from a couple days ago. The main functional difference is that
I've included a bunch of example commands that can be uncommented.

Arnd, I hope you don't mind, but I copied some of the things I liked
from yours into this one, like the "raw_input" for a pause and
directory labels - those really make it more user friendly.

I hope someone finds this useful,
Geoff King

ps. Please backup your data and understand the script before running.