[Digikam-users] Rotating a .PNM file goes wrong

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Tue Dec 4 10:03:08 GMT 2007

On Sun, Dec 02, 2007 at 02:59:00PM +0000, Chris G wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 02, 2007 at 12:05:59PM +0100, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> >
> >    Chris
> >    How do you have rotated your file ? From editor or from album GUI
> >    (image menu) ?
>
> To be honest I can't remember, I'll try it again later and report the
> results (can attach the image as well if you want).

OK, I just re-checked.

If I rotate the .pnm image directly from the GUI (i.e. by right
clicking on the image in the album) or by selecting Rotate from the
Image menu then the picture is corrupted.

If I open the pcture in the image editor and use the Transform menu
to rotate the image then it's rotated correctly.

--
Chris Green