[Digikam-users] Using the digikam3.db file

Casper Skovby casperskovby at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 14:13:15 BST 2007

Hi,

I've just reinstalled kubuntu feisty and therefore also digikam. I've
set the album library path to the main folder where my images are in
different sub folders. From before I reinstalled I also got the
digikam3.db file which is placed in the main folder. I suppose this file
contains all the information I've made about the different albums. How
can I get digikam to load this file so all the information about the my
different albums can be seen again.

Regards
Casper