[Digikam-users] Right-click and rotate

Martin Reitbauer m.reitbauer at gmx.net
Wed Aug 8 13:06:03 BST 2007

Hi everybody,

I just installed Achim's Kubuntu package for digikam 0.9.2 on my desktop
and my laptop. For some reason though, I can't right-click and rotate
images right in the image browser on my desktop. The option just isn't
there. Can't find it under "Image" in the menu bar either (in fact,
there are no image editing tools in there at all - aside from delete and
rename). On the laptop all those tools are there in the "Image" menu
(rotate, flip, convert to b/w,...), and I can rotate from the context
menu of a thumbnail.

I searched the settings thoroughly, but I couldn't find out how to
enable this on the desktop. Anybody know how?

The only difference in the two installations is that the desktop is set
to german language.

thanks
martin