[Digikam-users] KIPI HTML Export plugin missing options

Boyan Tabakov blade.alslayer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 14:01:09 BST 2007

Hi list,

I have the following question about the HTML Export plugin:

I have the latest versions of libkipi, kipi-plugins and digikam. Running SuSE
10.1. I see a difference between what the screenshots in kipi documentation
show and what I get when I launch the plugin (Album -> Export -> HTML
Gallery). There are no left-side tabs, no config options such as generation
of html files per image. And I get to choose a theme, which is something the
kipi docs don't mention.

When I use the plugin from inside konqueror (Tools -> Create Image Gallery) I
get to see the tabs, but still some of the options are missing (Create pages
for each image and others).

Am I missing something here? Any ideas?

Please reply to me personally, because I am not subscribed to the list.

--
Blade hails you...

My tale is the most bitter truth:
Time pays us but with earth and dust, and a dark, silent grave.
Remember, my child: Without innocence the cross is only iron,
hope is only an illusion and Ocean Soul's nothing but a name...
The Child bless thee and keep thee forever!
                                                    --Nightwish