[Digikam-users] F-Spot --> Digikam

Andy Choens andy.choens at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 20:12:03 BST 2007

On Wednesday 25 April 2007 12:45:53 pm Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Fabien, if users have a script to move from f-spot to digiKam, i will be
> happy to see it on digiKam FAQ web project page.

I'll keep records to document what I do. When I get the info into digikam, I
can make the process public. I may also write-up a how-to for the Ubuntu
Forums. I'll post a link to that here. Others are welcome to take it and add
it to other forums.

> I lets script guru find a right way to give a fine solution. I'm not a
> really good script developper. I still better C++ developper (:=))))

I'm still figuring out how to approach this. I may or may not develop a
script. My concern with a script would be how it would relate to the digikam
database if there was already significant info in it.

> Me and Marcel are available if you have specific questions related to
> digiKam DB...

I will probably have questions for you. Writing to the digikam db is my
biggest stumbling block right now.

Thanks!
--andy