[Digikam-users] ShowFoto hates my Canon G1

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 12:46:07 BST 2007

Using current implementation from svn (digikam, likdcraw, libkexiv2,
libkipi, kipi-plugins), compiled with ./configure --enable-debug=full under
Mandriva 2007, well...

...no problem to load your CRW Canon G1 image in editor, and to show it like
thumb and preview:

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/digikam0.9.2-CRWfromCanonG1.png

Are you used some compilation optimization options on your computer ?

libkdcraw use KProcess from KDE API. Witch KDE and Qt version you use on
your computer ?

Gilles