[Digikam-users] using album folders on different computers

H.-J. Oertel hj.oertel at surfeu.de
Sat Apr 7 18:49:34 BST 2007

Hello,
I stopped searching now after some hours and hope someone can help.
I'm looking for a way of using a single album on another computer using
digKam there as well.
E.g for getting an album from a friend or showing only one album on my
friends laptop or going to show my album on a PC with a beamer connected..
The problem are the additional meta info stored in the digikam3.db data
base.
I'm not able to export a album folder with all these information and import
it on another PC.
What am I missing or doing wrong.

Regards
 Heinz