[Digikam-users] make-error while compiling from svn

Caspar Maessen cmaessen at casco.demon.nl
Tue Sep 26 08:04:58 BST 2006

Op dinsdag 26 september 2006 07:46, schreef Gilles Caulier:

  > On Monday 25 September 2006 23:46, Caspar Maessen wrote:

  > > WARNING: use unsermake instead of make or use a wrapper script,
  > > e.g. makeobj!!!
  > > unsermake all
  > > digikam/libs/dcraw/Makefile.am: no rule to create
  > >   target:
  > > ./digikam/libs/dcraw/CFLAGS(./digikam/libs/dcraw/dcraw.o) make:
  > > *** [all] Fout 1

  > Here using automake/autoconf doesn't break anything.
  >
  > Also, are you tested 'make distclean' and to restart make -f
  > Makefile.cvs; ./configure; etc...

No luck. Didn,t expect so too.
According to the error-message something is missing in the file
digikam/libs/dcraw/Makefile.am which wasn't missed before. As I wrote
it worked before.

Caspar.
--
Leadership: 1. Never assume a damn thing; 2. Prepare relentlessly; 3. I
am responsible; 4. Surround yourself with great people. --Rudolph W.