[Digikam-users] ordering of search results ... ??

Michael Fierro biffster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 17:47:05 BST 2006

On 9/18/06, chris bayley <lugz at sourcepower.co.nz> wrote:

> Please believe that I did try the obvious things before asking,
> View -> sort images -> Date still leaves the images arranged by album in
> the search results, albeit in date order within the album. But I want to
> melange photos from several albums by date order.

Ah, just like Picasa's Timeline feature. Yes, this is something that I
would like to know how to do, too.

Michael Fierro                                      biffster at gmail.com
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
---
"I know this music. Let's change the beat."
- Zorg, "The Fifth Element"