[Digikam-users] Keyword import

Daniel Seifert dseifert at gmx.de
Mon Sep 18 10:38:26 BST 2006

Hi,

> I want mean that all feature of 0.9.0-final are not yet completed. This task
> in planed to do before to finalize 0.9.0. It's include in TODO file.

Sorry to bother you again, but I could not find any information about
the targeted release date for 0.9.0 final.

I am just being so insistent, because I want to switch to digikam rather
sooner than later. To have the keywords imported today I would need to
write a script parsing my current setup (iPhoto) and adding the tags to
the digikam3.db. As I am not familiar with this at all, this script
would take quite some time to do - time I do not want to spend if this
feature will be available soon in digikam.

Daniel