[Digikam-users] Keyword import

Moritz Alexander Esser moritz.esser at gmx.de
Mon Sep 18 09:26:56 BST 2006

Is this a feature for the ongoing development of 0.9.0 or will it take
longer? I'm looking for exactly that feature in digikam and started
writing a patch. But I've no knowledge about KDE/QT (I was a gnome guy
till I found digikam and amarok), so still fail on creating a new
window, buttons and so on.
A good idea about non-ascii keywords may be a comparsion list with
current db-keywords in a dropdown and a "enter a new keyword"-button if
it's non-ascii but not yet in the db.

Regards,
Moritz