[Digikam-users] Viewing pictures matching multiple tags?

Amos Shapira amos.shapira at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 23:55:30 BST 2006

On 13/09/06, Arnd Baecker <arnd.baecker at web.de> wrote:

> As Amos is using 0.8 I was trying to point out that I don't know
> whether that functionality (Advanced searches) does exist in 0.8.

Last night I got around to quickly test this and it worked in a very limited
way - it seems to have found all the pictures in which the three tags I
looked for applied, but only from a certain folder - I suspect it applied to
the "current folder" at the time I selected "advanced search". I saved the
search with its own name but re-running it while in other folders (e.g. in
the main folder) didn't seem to change the results.
I didn't have time to investigate more of it last night. I'll try again
later.

Is this the way the search is supposed to work? I didn't see a way to change
the folder it looks at (then again - maybe I missed it because I didn't have
much time).

Thanks for the pointer.

Cheers,

--Amos

--
"Military justice is to justice what military music is to music"