[Digikam-users] Viewing pictures matching multiple tags?

Amos Shapira amos.shapira at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 08:13:39 BST 2006

On 13/09/06, Arnd Baecker <arnd.baecker at web.de> wrote:

> Gilles,
>
> sorry this seems to be (again?) a misunderstanding:
> I was trying to explain to Amos, that I think
> that in 0.9.0-beta2 one can do what he wants.
> As Amos is using 0.8 I was trying to point out that I don't know
> whether that functionality (Advanced searches) does exist in 0.8.
> For clarity I maybe should have added the remark that he should
> try out 0.9.0-beta2 (with the notes for debian sarge
> I posted on digikam-devel this should work pretty well on debian etch).

Thanks Arnd, that's what I understood from your previous post. I'm saving
your message around to when I find time to test this suggestion (hopefully
already tonight). I strongly prefer to avoid straying from the path of Etch
right now as I've just upgraded to it from Sarge+Backports and like the feel
of having a clean(er) system. However since you point to some remarks about
building debian packages for Digikam I might give that option a try as well.

Cheers,

--Amos
--
"Military justice is to justice what military music is to music"